Every driver knows a car needs to be taken care of – and not just taken into the shop for an oil change every 3000 miles or occasionally putting more air in the tires. Cars need to be kept looking good on the outside as well as the inside, not just for personal pride but to protect the car’s finish. Small scratches and dents may look harmless, but they damage the integrity of your car and can greatly reduce the value. At Transhine Auto Detailing, we know the importance of keeping your car in good condition, we have been detailing cars since 1981. We offer such services as the following:
- Auto detailing. When most people hear the words “auto detailing,” they think of thorough cleaning and touch-up work. At Transhine, a full auto detail job entails a washing stage, an exterior cleaning, polishing, waxing and a full interior cleaning. We hand wash every car thoroughly, removing all contaminants from the paint and wheels. For the hard-to-reach or sensitive areas like the gas cap area and the door jams, we offer a degreasing and steam cleaning. Once the car is clean, we remove contaminants from the paint like old wax or pollution, polish the car, wax it, and then inspect all crevices to be sure the outside of the car looks brand new. On the inside we get into all the nooks and crannies, then shampoo the carpets, the floor mats and clean protect the interior surfaces.
- Headlight polishing. Over time, a car’s headlights will become foggy and dirty, even to the point where a driver’s visibility is impaired at night. Clean headlights make your car look newer and can even increase your car’s trade-in value. You may think you’ve found some online tricks for clearing up foggy headlights, but the truth is that nothing you try at home will have the same effect as the professional level polishing you can get at Transhine. Our services can save you money on new headlights and improve the safety of your car. Our unique surface protection film will ensure that your headlights remain clear and not haze out again. Our repair comes with a lifetime warranty on the clarity.
- Paint overspray removal. If you’ve ever parked near a building or home that is being painted, you know that sometimes the overspray from the building can hit your vehicle and leave behind a dusting of unwanted paint. At Transhine, we can easily remove the accidental paint from your car, leaving the car looking better than it did before the overspray incident.
- Fleet detailing. The same great service and attention to the smallest aspects is provided during an auto detail whether you have one vehicle or a whole fleet. With Transhine, you can rest assured your entire vehicle fleet from the construction vehicle to the presidents car, will be looking like new once we’re finished.
If you are interested in any of these services for your car or if you simply need some touch up work done, Transhine is glad to help. We are located only a few miles from Santa Fe Springs, and we know how hard it can be to keep your car in good condition when you spend all your time working and supporting your family. That’s why we try hard to make our services convenient and affordable for the people of Santa Fe Springs, Whittier, and all other cities and regions we serve. A few of the conveniences we offer to help you get your car looking brand new are:
- Drop-off services. We know it can be difficult to take time off work to repair your car, so you can drop the vehicle off before or after normal business hours. Call us and let us know what you need, then leave the car with us whenever it is convenient, we can take care of everything over the phone, from the service desired to paying the bill.
- Complimentary shuttle. If you drop your car off with us and have no way to get to your workplace, don’t worry! We have a complimentary shuttle service that can take you to and from your workplace, so for one-day jobs, you can pick up your vehicle when you finish work.
- Car pick-ups. If you can’t make it out to our location at all, but you need to have your car serviced, we can come to your location and pick it up. Schedule a time that works best for you, and we will take the car away and work on it until it shines like new.
- Rental car costs. Sometimes detailing work is long and expensive, but it may be necessary to make sure your car stays in good condition. If our detailing service costs are more than $300, we will cover your rental car costs.
We want to help you get your car in good shape – and keep it there. Call Transhine today at (562) 693-5619 to schedule an auto detail, headlight polishing, or any of our other services.